Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MWM Turquoise 7

Sometimes a sketch speaks to you. Well, to me. I don't know if they ever speak to you, but this week's Scrapbooksteals MWM screamed at me - I almost instantly knew what papers, pictures and techniques I'd use to get this one done. I also knew that with just a little fussy cutting I could also enter into the MME first June challenge. I love when I can get two for the time of one. 


Here we have mostly MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally, but there's a teeny bit of 6x6 Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks. All of the flowers are fussy cut from Dilly Dally - the big ones were layered over themselves and then over a "shadowed" fussy in the same shape, after layering I used glossy accents to give them a bit more punch (can't tell from the pic though, sorry). The mini alphas are Jenni Bowlin and the larger alphas are AC Thickers Typo. There's a lot of distressing from the actual papers, some twisting/crumpling, and then some from inking and using the Imaginesce D-stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...