Monday, June 11, 2012

MCM 85, 86 plus one

Father's Day is next weekend so in honor of our dads I made some masculine cards. So hard. Every time there's a guy card to make I struggle. But these ones sort of make me happy, and I even managed to make an extra to have in my stash for a birthday, thank you, whatever. Excellent.

For MCM 85 (a sketch by Cyndee Kawa) I used a Paper Studio card base and papers with MME Abbey Road die cuts and a Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts sticker with Jenni Bowlin mini alphas.


For MCM 86 I used another Paper Studio card, ribbons, and cardstock, MME Good Day Sunshine papers and die cuts, some MME Indie Chic Nutmeg Washi, and inked all the edges with Color Box Chestnut Roan or Pumpkin Spice

The other card I made used Paper Studio card base and cardstock, a MME Abbey Road journaling card and chipboard tag, Jenni Bowlin mini alphas, a little bit of cord, some paper ribbon that I bought ages ago (so probably Paper Studio) and the Sew Easy Stamper.





2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like what you've done for these cards. Layering on a masculine card can be so tricky and you've done a masterful job. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. I checked out your blog, those alcohol ink cards look fab! That's one of the next things I'd like to get my hands on and learn how to do.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...